[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:58:44 -0800 (PST)

Do some of you keep in touch with the outer world via
computer during the conference or are cocooned?  Would
I be able to find out what time you'd bee having lunch
and where on Thursday? Do you leave the locale or stay
at theMarriot? I won't know until closer to that week
if I'll be home in L.A. or will have to be in the San
Diego area that week, but if I am here, I could take 4
people comfortably, 5 people squeezed, in my car. BTW,
do those of you who have dogs bring them?

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com