[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:09:30 -0800

Hi Dave,

I think our good Dr. Scialli is taken, but that is a highly amusing
series of anecdotes about your wife. I'm impressed that you're still in
one piece!

I actually tried to talk my boyfriend into coming to CSUN, but I think
he's more excited about the prospect of going camping and catching up on
life without me sprawling my stuff over the kitchen table for a week.
Maybe next time.

Marissa