[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:16:35 -0700

Hah!  Peter, you wish!  It's more like delusions of  grandeur here guys.  He
wants to seem all big and bad.  Only, many of us know the truth.
Particularly Marissa I'd gather.  She seems totally able to take on just
about anything that comes her way!  She deals with  us after all. <smile>.

Perhaps there is a reverse situation going on here?  Peter projecting his
own fears onto Marissa?  I'd try my hand at psychological analysis on that
one, but it's late, and that prospect would really, be scary!

Smile,
Allison