[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:40:00 -0600

Peter was mingling on the lists and he hasn't been around for a few days.
It is really upsetting because something must be wrong.  Marissa seemed out
of sorts today but she got all of those e-mails and that is enough to upset
anyone.  I really hhad to laugh when she ended her message on a positive
note by thanking us for our vigilance or whatever.  But that was before
Guido wrote!

Sue S.