[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare And Portable Computing Devices

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 02:31:50 -0400

Anyone with good prices on cf cards (the kind which fit into braillenotes) please post where you got them on this list. I need one or two.

E.
At 08:52 PM 7/14/2006, you wrote:

HI E,

Actually I meant what you are referring to as data key. I just went to their
site and it appears they no longer offer them....:(.

Katie Hill

Expand your horizon's at: WWW.838gold.com

Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine

-----Original Message----- From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of E. Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 1:56 PM To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare And Portable Computing Devices

Do you mean one of those data keys?  Or a USB external drive?  Th external
drives can be huge but are far less portable than the cards or data keys
which are, of course, smaller in capacity.