[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare And Portable Computing Devices

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:39:08 -0700

HI Julie,

I have two laptops now though the Dell is really more of a portable desktop
weighing just over 9 lbs. I am now using that just for business. My Little
Sony is my main computer so I don't have to sync. IT can be a little tricky.

I know there is an option to sync computers across a USB or Ethernet cable
though I haven't played with it much. This might be a cheep solution in the
short run. This option is available in Winxp.

And congrats on the new laptop! They are really wonderful. Over my 16 years
of computing I have mostly used laptops and love them!

Katie Hill

Expand your horizon's at: WWW.838gold.com

Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine