[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books in other languages

  • From: Ixchel Larrauri <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:13:56 -0500

Hi Debby,
I am trying to learn the Chinese characters, I know the one for the
word country and the numbers up to 10 except 9 and 0. The language has
4 tones.
tone one: flat
Tone two: up (like a question)
Tone three: up and down
Tone four: down (like yelling at a dog)
You're friend is really talented to be able to do that.
Jackie

--
Currently Reading: Throne of Fire by Rik Riordan, The Angel Experiment
by James Patterson