[bksvol-discuss] An Update From Bookshare

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:07:21 -0800

Hello,

We recently made some changes which I want to let all of you know about.

The volunteer sign up form now works properly for users who are already logged
in.

When a user who is not a volunteer attempts to submit a book, the resulting
page now contains a link to the volunteer sign up form.

The maximum length of 2500 characters for the long synopsis is now being
enforced for book submissions.

Several changes were made to the home page to improve its appearance and
organization.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech