[bksvol-discuss] ot: librarything question

  • From: "Noel Romey" <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:43:34 -0600

Hi guys,

I had heard about librarything from a friend of mine a long time ago, and
then saw something about it on this list, so I thought I'd sign up finally.

Anyone that uses it, is there a way that is accessible to rate your books
that you're reading or have read?  The web interface seems to have a rating
feature that doesn't work.

Sorry for the off topic message.

Thanks.

Noel