[bksvol-discuss] An Update From Bookshare

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:29:04 -0700

Hello,

The Bookshare team has been very busy since receiving our exciting grant from
the Department of Education.

There have been a number of internal updates to the site to support our student
and group accounts.

In addition, you will now find the brf download links for all books on the
search results pages.  This makes it easier to download the braille versions of
the books, as you no longer have to go to the book information pages.

We have also updated our "frequently asked pages" with new information.

We hope that you enjoy these updates to the site.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201