[bksvol-discuss] Re: Advice requested

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:46:46 -0700

Hi Kim,

If you want the ASCII code itself the proper numerical code for what is
referred to as the "lowercase A-tilde" is:

 &#227;

You are unlikely to encounter a Capital A-tilde in Portuguese but it is:

&#195;

If you encounter items like the C-cedila or the Circumflex O I can help.

There is also an ASCII resource here:

http://webdesign.about.com/library/bl_htmlcodes.htm

Good luck with the book, or should we say in Portuguese, "Boa sorte com o
livro."

Scott Rains