[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult Content

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 14:33:36 -0500

Hi all,

Roger, unfortunately, it does matter to some as to whether there is violence or explicit sexual content. I personally think that adding "violence and explicit discriptions of sex" to a book's synopsis isn't a bad idea. It takes all kinds of readers. People like you and me who read with discriminating tastes don't care about this sort of thing, but there are others to whom it matters. I commend Bookshare for its open and tolerant approach to all readers.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring