[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult Content

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 14:16:36 -0800

Apparently I didn't make myself clear. I'm a proofreader and want to know
how, if I shouldn't identify it as AC,  I can best warn sensitive members
that the book I've checked in has violence or explicit sex or obscenity .In
the past I've put such a warning  somewhere (synopsis? I can't remember)
but was told not to do that; and as I understand the Contents  space is
only for info to the administrators, I don't know what to do.
Cindy
P.S. I used to be able to proof *anythng* but  I must be getting old and
more sensitive myself A recent book I proofed disgusted me to the point
that I had to release it and a younger and less sensitive person than I
took it. smile.

JPEG image