[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Proposal For A Quality Solution

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:20:48 -0800 (PST)

My personal opinion is that only books that are
Excellent, which does allow for a few errors,should
now be included. I'd allow Good, too, except that the
books I've seen rated Good do not fit my idea of Good
but only Fair. I don't see how anybody has the
patience to read books that have garbled words and
sentences and missing pages. Sentences that have
occasional missing words, such as in the book I'm
validating now, aren't so bad because it happens to be
easy to fill in from the context--either by writing
them in as I, the validator, am doing, or mentally.

JMO

G.Cindy