[bc-rfbd-beta] Re: Installation Issues

  • From: Steve Gomas <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:18:42 -0800

Tommy,

Copy the ncc.pdtb file off each CD (1 and 2) and email directly to me.

Thanks
Steve

At 02:12 PM 12/30/2005, you wrote:
Hi Steve,

        Well I tried copying the disk. The copy went fine but I still get
the same results. Disk 1 copy is never recognized when I reinsert it.

Tommy

-----Original Message----- From: bc-rfbd-beta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bc-rfbd-beta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Gomas Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 1:50 PM To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bc-rfbd-beta] Re: Installation Issues

Tommy,

try copying the CDs and loading the copy.

You do have a CD writer, don't you? <smile>

Steve