[bc-rfbd-beta] Re: Installation Issues

  • From: Ryan <ryancleveland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:21:14 -0800

Was RFB&D sending out test books? I didn't get any books.

Ryan

At 01:11 PM 12/30/2005, you wrote:
On the contrary! You have helped us figure out that we need better error messages. Next week we can try to get more titles from RFB&D to test. I believe you signed the non-disclosure agreement after RFB&D closed for the holidays. As soon as they return, they they will send you at least two more titles for the beta.

Thanks,
Katie

At 11:40 AM 12/30/2005, you wrote:
Hi Katie,

        I only have the one book which is 2 cd's. Sorry I guess I'm not much
help.

Tommy

-----Original Message----- From: bc-rfbd-beta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bc-rfbd-beta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Katie Walker Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 1:01 PM To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bc-rfbd-beta] Re: Installation Issues

So, does this mean that you have been able to load and play a single disk book?

Katie

At 06:34 PM 12/29/2005, you wrote:
>The ID BCTESTER worked. I did have to run the activation cd again
>before it would let me download books on the BC.
>I haven't tried to load any books that have more then one cd yet.
>
>Ryan
>
>At 05:05 PM 12/28/2005, you wrote:
>>Hi Ryan,
>>
>>Try using the following Member ID: BCTESTER. Please report back.
>>
>>Katie
>>

>>At 03:14 PM 12/28/2005, you wrote:
>>>I still can't get my BC activated. When I go to the web page and
>>>put in my member ID number it still says
>>>Login failed! Your Member ID number was not found; please try again.
>>>I have tried with the letter in my ID capitalized and not. I have
>>>even tried using a different computer.
>>>
>>>Ryan

Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:X-ELNK-
Trace:X-Originating-IP;

Katie Walker Springer Design, Inc. katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx