[baisl] Re: Parent Teacher Conferences

  • From: Marilyn Kimura <mkimura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 19:00:17 +0000

I often meet informally (sometimes more formally by appointment) with parents
of Pre-K through 8 students at conference times to talk about children's
reading, but I also do that throughout the year.  I do not meet formally as a
"library teacher."  I am a 5th/6th grade advisor, so do meet formally with
those parents and students 1 x year.

best, marilyn

On Feb 26, 2015, at 9:46 AM, Peter Reinhardt
<PReinhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:PReinhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I do not have meetings with parents, as we do not currently offer any library
classes. In the past (we had a 9th grade research classes, I did meet)
PeteR
Woodside Priory