[baisl] Re: Parent Teacher Conferences

  • From: Alicia Tapia <alicia_tapia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:01:39 +0000

I attend PTCs for every grade level 4-8, I'm allowed to pick and choose which
student conference I attend based on the schedules.  The fact that I give them
a grade for an info literacy class has a lot to do with it.

Alicia Tapia
Librarian & Digital Literacy Instructor

De Marillac Academy
175 Golden Gate Ave.