[baisl] Re: Parent Teacher Conferences

  • From: Anne Detwiler <adetwiler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 15:36:35 -0800

Hello,

In regards to parent teacher conferences-- I have 12-14 sixth graders who are
my advisees and I have parent conferences throughout the year.  As Jim stated,
I also enjoy having this small group of students-- it keeps me connected with
student concerns, questions, and reading interests.  Also, I  created my
"Library Assistant " group with the help of several of my advisees. This group
checks out books, is my readers advisory group, and are great advocates for the
library.

Best, Anne Detwiler

Anne Detwiler
Middle School Librarian