[baisl] Re: Parent Teacher Conferences

  • From: Linden Van Wert-Weisberg <linden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:23:09 +0000

I'm a middle school advisor like Jo but don't have formal conferences.  I do
though through the year as the need arises.  During conference days I
frequently check in with the family, not to find out how things are going
because I already know, but just to underscore my presence on behalf of their
student.

Linden