[aztec-users] js

  • From: "Dominique Boutin" <Dominique@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:41:25 +0200

I looked again a bit into the js thing, but I did not come very far.

Jordan wrote some time ago:
---
1. just write your own js function,
2. give it a name,
3. edit the key config file to use that command,
4. and there you go!
----

Is there a mechanism that loads/runs/evaluates scripts from a certain
directory at startup?
How do I have to manipulate the cfg file, in order to have keys calling js
functions? (a GUI for that would be great !!!)

Script Console:
It would be cool being able to recall/reprint the last command (even if it
did not work) ... with crtl+arrowUp or something.

Commands:
How can I have acces to all scene objects? couldn't find something like:
Scene.allObjects
or Scene.selecetAll
How can I get the name of an object - or how can i select an object by name?

greetings
dom