[aztec-users] Re: Version 1.1.1b released :-))

  • From: "Phillip Martin" <pmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:26:27 +1000

> No, definitely not in all 3 curves.. I think the nearest one would be the
> best option.
> I think it's even better to just implement this for the seperated curves
> only (ie. X, Y, Z, Red, Green and Blue)
>
> I've also got a suggestion for those seperate curves.. they're
> currently all
> green, but I would like to see them to be the same color as they're in the
> 'main' view (ie. when selecting Translate, Rotate or one of the other
> parameters)

I agree most definately.

> Parameters like the Multiplier for lights and Radius for Primitives should
> have another color too (imho)

I think just the one colour for everything is ample. The RGB is only to
distinguish between the XYZ components of vector keyframes.

I like the current mint geen, but if you find a nicer colour, we'll change
it. Hey, it should be a user option, saying what colour you want your
curves, that way everyone is happy :)