[aztec-users] Re: Version 1.1.1b released :-))

  • From: Richardve <rm.vaneijbergen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 23:20:39 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dominique Boutin" <Dominique@xxxxxxxxx>

> I like this guy !!! would be a great button -  :-)) - but for what ???

Maybe for The Magic Render My Nice Global Illuminated Scene button (tm) ?

> Rotating with the mouse:KToolPanOrbit
> And zooming with the mouse: KToolPanZoom (<- finally found the thing I
spoke
> of!! ;-) )

Someone please hit me.. It really is called KToolPanZoom?
Hm, I wonder why Phillip gave that tool such a weird name.. :)

> great !!!
> don't know if this is the user friendliest way ... but that's not
important
> ... the feature is there and that's cool!! :)

I agree, the 'edges' from 3DS MAX are more userfriendly and more productive.
(altough this method is pretty nice too because you won't be able to select
those 'edges' by accident)

> btw 3ds max is changing their gizmos/manipulators for transformation ...
> info can be found here :-) :
> http://www.studiopc.com/support/3dsmax5/PRS_Gizmos.pdf

lol, 3DS MAX is going to be more and more like Maya.. (and Aztec :)
(see the rotation gizmo)

Ah well, let's get back to work before the short 24-houred day is over
again..

- Richard