[aztec-users] Re: Version 1.1.1b released :-))

  • From: Richardve <rm.vaneijbergen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 00:15:50 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip Martin" <pmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> > >But wouldn't it be nice if one could add new keys by just clicking
> > >*somewhere* in that view? (using the insert key tool)
> > >(maybe while holding ctrl or any other usermodifyable (:P) key?)
>
> Hmm, that wouldn't be bad at all, but it would be problematic when you
were
> looking at a translation or roation (or anything with multiple curves).
> Should hte new key be added in on all three curves? the nearest one?  I
went
> with the clicking on the actual curve to try make it clear what is going
on.

No, definitely not in all 3 curves.. I think the nearest one would be the
best option.
I think it's even better to just implement this for the seperated curves
only (ie. X, Y, Z, Red, Green and Blue)

I've also got a suggestion for those seperate curves.. they're currently all
green, but I would like to see them to be the same color as they're in the
'main' view (ie. when selecting Translate, Rotate or one of the other
parameters)

Parameters like the Multiplier for lights and Radius for Primitives should
have another color too (imho)

- Richard