[AZ-Observing] Re: Yahoo Group

  • From: Jeff <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 22:14:53 -0700

I tend to agree with Stan.
I already am a member of too many lists and there is lots of redundancy.

This list seems to work well. If you have images and files, put them
on your web site and provide a link.

As such I would have to say I really do not think another list is
needed. What would be different from this list?

Jeff
Hopkins Phoenix Observatory
Counting Photons
Phoenix, Arizona USA
www.hposoft.com/Astro/astro.html
International Epsilon Aurigae Campaign
http://www.hposoft.com/Campaign09.html

On Mar 28, 2011, at 6:43 PM, Stan Gorodenski wrote:

> Since I am not a SAC member I really cannot say much, but this is
> announced in Az-Observing which, although a SAC group it is open to
> non-SAC Members, and so I will supply a few comments

.
.
.