[AZ-Observing] Re: Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury in Twilight

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 13:15:44 -0700

Jim.... Your image just blows me away.
I thought Tom's was pretty neat, and then got excited with Jan's image.
But the framing on yours, with the city lights below, was just awesome.

Here is hoping the clouds clear tonight, as the planets come closer
together.
And then really hopping for good weather on Monday night.
That is the night they will be the closest.

Hopefully, you will return to the mountain, to try again for these nights.
Well done.

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)