[AZ-Observing] Re: Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury in Twilight

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 07:04:23 -0600

Tom, this is an excellent image of great photometric and astrometric value
!!
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4975/img5696tr.jpg
Congratulations are in order.

Were you able to observe the orbital motion of the two exoplanets you have
discovered  ???

Their shape looks a little odd to my old eyes, a bit potato shaped, like
some asteroids.
A truly fundamental discovery !!!!

A week ago I visited  the Jansky Very Large Array radio telescope, and
nearby beauties :
http://herrero-radio-astronomy.blogspot.com/2013/05/visit-to-jansky-very-large-array-long.html

Warmest regards from Albuquerque New Mexico, in the Land of Enchantment

Humor is required to live  in this Crazy Planet
:-)

Dr. Eng. Victor Herrero-Arrieta Ph.D. M.S. Ing.Ind.
http://herrero-radio-astronomy.blogspot.com/view/magazine   Radio Astronomy
Blog
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/victor-herrero-radio-astronomy  Messages
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=es&fromgroups#!forum/red-radioastronomia-en-espanol