[AZ-Observing] Serious Astronomy Get Together

  • From: "Hi Olivier," <phxjeffx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:53:04 -0400 (EDT)

Some of you have been here before to one of these informal gatherings. I plan
one on Saturday 8 June. We will have some photometry and spectroscopy
instruments to discuss and demo.  I will have my new ALPY 60 spectrograph as
well as a Star Analyser and Lhires III. Kin Sikes is bringing his new SSP-3A
photometer and I have my SSP-4 infrared photometer. I will have some wine, soda
and pizza. We will start early afternoon and go into the evening. I live on the
West side of Phoenix. Everyone is welcome, but please email me if you plan to
attend. Typically these gathering have a half a dozen people or less so it is
very informal.

Jeff

Hopkins Phoenix Observatory
(187283)