[AZ-Observing] Re: Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury in Twilight

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 20:40:59 -0700

Jan (that would be my wife), has a new camera that she is learning.
As in really new....

http://az-douglass.net/astronomy/recent-images/182-document.jpg

This is her first attempt to get something like this...
Venus is low center -- Jupiter higher to the left, and Merccury over to the
right framed in the tree at the edge of the tree.
High and above the tree, about 3/4 over to the right, is Elnath...

Way to go Jan !!!

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)