[AZ-Observing] The Meade Mount

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 09:31:44 -0700

I don't know how long Meade has been out with this, but I see in the
April S&T they now have a robotic mount for a mere $14,999 (at least its
a little more reasonable by not being $15,000). It looks like robotic is
the wave. This would make doing the MM very easy. Write a script to slew
to the object at a specific time, pause a minute or so to view and then
go to the next. :-)
Stan