[AZ-Observing] Re: The Meade Mount

  • From: "Michael Wiles" <mwiles@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:11:31 -0700

I would also like to see a category for the TRUE marathoners - like me.
Observe one Messier object each year at the Arizona City site for the next
110 years to get your plaque.  :-).  To be fair, this category should also
have its own subcategory for people doing this ultra-marathon with a go-to
scope.