[AZ-Observing] Re: The Meade Mount

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:59:32 -0700

Hello Stan,

There has been a lot of talk about this on the LX200 list. You can
actually do the M with the old mounts and AutoStar. No script writing
required. All you need do is create a "Tour." If the mount is aligned
properly it should hit all the objects of the tour. Even your 10"
should do that.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins