[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday Night?

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:13:32 -0800

On my way back I drove by the Cherry Rd. site and dropped in to see if
anyone had accidentally left behind an Astrophysics, Takahashi, LX200,
or anything like that. Someone had left behind two Celestron(?)
anti-vibration pads. Since I do not see everyone that much I just left
them there. They are by the first tree on your left as you enter through
the gate.

It is partly cloudy now at my place at Dewey and will probably get some
rain. We had rain mixed with hail yesterday. The Cherry road site has
gotten a lot of rain because there was standing water, although getting
into the observing field is no problem.
Stan