[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday Night

  • From: Brian Skiff <bas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 16:23:48 -0700 (MST)

     Dwight wrote:
>> see whats just off the coast of Pacific
>> Mexico and of course our weather people don't even mention this.

     You'e listening to the wrong "weather people".  The incoming trough
and associated subtropical jet cloudiness has been practically the sole
focus of the four-times-daily forecast discussions for at least three days.
See the current (Sunday afternoon) discussion, where two of the three
paragraphs talk only about this feature:

http://www.phx.noaa.gov/data/phxafdpsr.html

\Brian