[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday Night...

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 15:25:38 -0700

Nope, it's still truncating. It's still doing it. There should be a test
line above this one.

Definite maybe there. CSC favors the wee hours at Antenna, so that may mean
it will be clear all night. Thanks to EVAC and SAC for sponsoring the
Antenna site on CSC. It boosts it into the top 300 in the update queue.