[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday Night

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 18:33:53 EDT

      Well guy's and gals if you really want to know what part of the problem
is go to this link

          http://goes-8-gems.cira.colostate.edu/jpeg/current/fulldisk_c03.jpg

      This is the GOES 8 global image see whats just off the coast of Pacific
Mexico and of course our weather people don't even mention this. BTW  the
Western US cloud cover has increased over the course of the day since this
morning when I decided to surf the weather satellites. When I saw this link

          http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/satellite/latest_US_wv.jpg

      made me wonder what is all this red stuff south of Texas that was when
I decided to go outside the box and went to the 1st link.

       Clear er a Skies?

        Dwight L Bogan.

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.