[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday Night?

  • From: "Neville Cole" <nevillecole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:42:08 -0700

Doesn't sounds real promising does it?

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday Night?
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:07:09 -0700

 > I'm with ya on the permission/forgiveness thing.
 >
 > Can we trust what the Clear Dark Sky Clocks show for Sentinel?
 >
 > http://cleardarksky.com/c/SntnlAZkey.html
 >
 > Neville

I dunno, check this forcast from the NWS. Looks like a good afternoon to
keep refreshing the satellite views....

Thad

  Hazardous Weather Outlook
       For: Southwest Maricopa County
       Including Gila Bend

       Issued: September 03, 2005 10:25:03 MST

       Today: Mostly sunny early in the morning...becoming partly sunny.
Hot.
A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Strong wind...dense
blowing dust...and heavy rain possible. Highs 103 to 108. Southeast wind 5
to 15 mph in the morning...becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of
rain 30 percent.

       Tonight: Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the
evening. Strong wind...dense blowing dust...and heavy rain possible. Lows 71
to 81. West wind 5 to 15 mph in the evening.. Becoming light after midnight.
Chance of rain 30 percent.