[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Marathon

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:47:36 -0700

A very interesting topic...
And considering that I plan on driving in with a rather large and heavy
motorhome.....
I just talked it over with the wife, and we have a plan.
The rain is "supposed" to over tomorrow (Tuesday).
We will make a "test drive" to the site on Wednesday...  (Taking the Jeep
and Shovels....)
We will report back to the group on Wednesday evening.

David M. Douglass
New Email Address:  david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home (480) 839-2629
Cell (602) 908-9092