[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Marathon

  • From: Scott Tannehill <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:36:31 -0700

Lika, I'll be there with my camper and 7 year old Friday night.
Looking forward to seeing you again! If you are coming out please look
for my Rockwood Roo camper and white suburban and yawning 50 lb
daughter...

Looking forward to a chance to meet more folks in both clubs, also.
Been here a year or so but work made for limited star-time, much less
time to network within EVAC and SAC folks.

Scott Tannehill