[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Marathon

  • From: Steven Dodder <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Az Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 02:20:52 +0000

Funny you should say this.  Rosie and I were just discussing going down
there-on WEDNESDAY!  >Insert Twilight Zone theme<

Dave is of course free to go down too, but if it's closer for us, we don't
mind.  Or, maybe two opinions would be good.  We'll be going to check it out
and report back, too.
>fingers crossed<

Steve Dodder
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim

Chairman, SAC Novice Group

Director, Stone Haven Observatory
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman