[AZ-Observing] Re: M57

  • From: Mike Zele <mikezele@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:02:23 -0700

Albert,

The faint nebula detail is emerging nicely. Thanks for sharing!

Without divulging your specific location, are you shooting all of your photos
from within the city limits, or are you set up at a dark site like Bernard and
others? I ask cause I just started using my observatory in March and it is in
the Phoenix suburbs. I am wondering what to expect if I try to image some of
the same objects as you.

MikeZ (China)