[AZ-Observing] Re: GCSP North Rim Report

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 01:51:37 +0000

Having been on both ends of "laser wars", I'd like to negotiate an
armistice.  It was an interesting experiment, to see how well lasers
traverse the ~9 miles across the canyon, but now it's turned into something
else.
Viewed another way, it was funny at first, but now it's just annoying.
I vote we cease and desist.  Plus, I agree with Tom P.  5mW is plenty in a
dark site.

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman