[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Tonight

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "DBogan3220@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 20:18:38 -0400 (EDT)

Dave and I have decided to do Cherry Rd on Wednesday night since Work is
going to interfere with tonight.

Dwight

In a message dated 6/22/2014 10:37:28 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
eric@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
See you  there.
On Jun 22, 2014 10:04 AM, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No I did not Go. However tonight  looks the best ever. I can go into work
late tomorrow AM not a  problem.

Dwight

In a message dated 6/22/2014 8:22:13 A.M. US  Mountain Standard Time,
eric@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Looks  like a  really clear night.  Will probably go to Cherry Road.
Dwight -   did you go there last night?
Eric