[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Tonight

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 15:18:03 EDT

      I'm planning on going to Cherry Rd tonight, I'm sure the mess will get
cleared up by 4 or 5 o'clock this evening. An alternative to the Lake Pleasant
Rd is to take Cavecreek to Carefree highway then go west until you come to
the where New River Rd T 's in and take that north through New River and get on
the freeway that way if things have not improved by late this afternoon.

       Clear Skies
       Dwight L Bogan