[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Tonight

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 19:16:16 -0400

That's fairly pathetic since a ten-second examination would assure the
officers of its innocent nature (especially military officers who know
what a mortar is).  The great German poet and philosopher Friedrich
Schiller had a saying: "Against such stupidity, the Gods themselves have
no defense!"  Actually that one would apply pretty well in 21st century
America too.