[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Tonight

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 09:25:46 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah I was willing to go up last night to Cherry Rd but no one chimed in.
Yes it does look good for the next few day's at least our best bet.

Dwight

Troublemaker  :-)

In a message dated 7/7/2013 6:23:57 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
kengsikes@xxxxxxx writes:
I know  it is early this Sunday morning, but looking at the CSC Cherry Road
seems the  best bet to get in any telescope time until the end of the week.
Maybe Stan  can fill us in on the weather the past 24 hours or so and if
there is any  residual smoke from the Yarnell fire.Antenna site looks good but
the 95 to 104  predicted temp at 7:00 pm says no way. Anyone else thinking
Cherry Road
Ken  Sikes