[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Site - Lat and Long?

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:40:05 -0700

Ahhhhh!  The sound of the monsoon season (although it is not the
monsoon, yet). I just now heard thunder off in the distance, and it is
partly cloudy and rainy looking in the mountains off to the distance.
This is the nice time of the year to be up here in Dewey (about 15 miles
due west of the Cherry Rd. site). Although the forecast shows it
clearing up in time for everyone on Saturday, who knows, the unsettled
and rainy weather may extend further. Then, everyone will experience the
nice clean feeling of fresh falling rain! Something to look forward to
instead of the hot stickiness of the Valley? :-) :-\
Stan