[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Site - Lat and Long?

  • From: Rick Tejera <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:18:11 -0700

If anyone is interested, I have an excel file of all the observing sites SAC
uses.

It has the gps coordinates in three formats (dd mm.mmm, dd.dddd and dd mm as.
Also included is elevation.

The measurements were obtained directly with my Garmin Vista HCX

Say the word and I'll forward it along.

Sent from my iPod
Rick Tejera
Editor, SACnews