[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Site - Lat and Long?

  • From: Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:38:30 -0700

Hi,

I thought I had posted this here but perhaps not.  I know
I sent it to SAC and EVAC.  I created a Googlemaps
item that lists all the Arizona observing sites I could find:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=102983467099648817705.000485cdc1b6ea3c3d579

Corrections/additions are welcome...

Thanks,

Howard C. Anderson in Tempe AZ