[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Sat. Nite...

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 14:01:25 -0700

My file of wasted and unusable observing trips is beginning to get
larger and larger.  This weather is beginning to change my personality -
I am beginning to become quite grumpy.

Actually Thad and I were talking last night about bad observing years.
In 1998 my 8 inch scope was used only five times and in 1995 only six
times and, so far this year, about 10 times.  But this doesn't make any
difference I WANNA USE MY TELESCOPE!!!  AND SOON!!!

aj

JTPest wrote:

> Vekol rarely had a few clear sucker holes.    The clouds made for an
---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.